Sunday, September 8, 2013

Please ADOPT a Shelter Animal and help stop Animal Cruelty


Stop Shelter killing. Join the No Kill revolution. Adopt a Shelter animal.

Dear Readers,

Every day, thousands of animals are killed in "rescue" shelters, presumably for lack of space. Please do NOT buy your pet from a pet store or an online store. Pet stores/online stores are supported by the barbaric puppy mill industry.

Please ADOPT your pet from a rescue shelter. You will earn a loyal and loving companion forever.

Adopt Foster Rescue a Shelter Dog. Please be a hero and help stop Shelter killing and Puppy Mill industry

Click here to know more about the No Kill Revolution. Please help make a positive change to stop Animal Cruelty.


Click here to read all my posts about Nature.

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to this blog by clicking here.

Image Source: Animal Cruelty Exposed

You might also like:


8 comments:

  1. Although my dogs where not from a pet shelter, they where stray dogs, which where destined to end up in a shelter at some point. Just curious, what breed are your dogs?

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James for adopting the stray dogs.

      I have always loved Dogs, but have been unable to have one as part of my family.

      My favorite breed is the American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT). Pit Bulls are very loving, loyal and intelligent beings.

      Unfortunately, they are subject to systematic persecution by humans through the irrational Breed Specific Legislation (BSL).

      I hope to adopt a Pit Bull in the near future and do my part to inform the world about the true nature of Pit Bulls.

      Right now, I am doing my best to spread the word and to help make the world a better place for all of our fellow voiceless living beings.

      B2B.

      Delete
    2. I hope that you will be able to adopt one soon then. :)

      -James

      Delete
  2. I got a dog from the shelter many years ago. I had to pay $5. It was the best investment I ever made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I know the breed of the dog you adopted, Kathleen.

      B2B.

      Delete
  3. I work in a shelter. Even HSUS estimates the total number of animals in shelters in a year at under 8 million and more than half of them are saved. So it's a sad story but exaggerating the numbers isn't a good idea.

    ReplyDelete